Autism Award Presented to Attorney David P. Willis
The Baylor University Autism Resource Center presented to David Willis this award. With many years of working on 100's of lawsuits for parents with children with congenital birth defects, cerbral palsy and spina bifida and with having two members of his extended family with cerebral palsy and other birth injuries, Willis has a unique respect and understanding as to the daily struggles of not only the affected child, but the stresses that brings to the parents, the marital relationship, conflicts with the siblings and financial hardships and sacrifices on the entire family.
Willis background includes:
- Baylor University (BA 1978)
- South Texas College of Law (JD 1982)
- State Bar of Texas (Admitted in 1983)
- Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Lawyer (Since 1988)
- AV Rated Lawyer - Highest Peer Review Available
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America (Since 1988)
- Texas Bar Foundation (Member since 1996)
- New York State Bar (Admitted in 2005)*
- Supreme Court of Texas - Briefing Attorney (1983-1984)
- Vice President - Harris County Bar Association (1984-1985)
- Awarded the Steven J Sharp Public Service Award 2001 (National Award)
- United States Patent Holder
Cerebral Palsy Lawsuit
If you have a child with cerebral palsy or any serious birth injury you feel was possibly caused by the negligect, carelessness or fault of any Doctor, Nurse, Pharmaceutical Company or Hospital, then we encourage you to call us and talk and let us investigate whether such acts or omissions contributed to your child's condition.
No Fees or Expenses Charged to Client Ever, Unless You Win
Call 1-800-883-9858 for a Free Case Review or our easy Online Form
Mr. Willis has represented clients in personal injury, medical malpractice, birth injury, cerebral palsy, drug injury,medical device, product liability and/or negligence cases from across the United States, including clients from Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin & West Virginia.
If you would like more information about legal services for you and your child, call us at 1-800-883-9858. Talk to a Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Lawyer Today
Free Case Evaluation